SIII Campaign Info
A collection of relevant documents, scedules, links for our campaign!
Please write to Andi (email@example.com) if you’d like to add (or remove/change) something here.
At the base:
- daily briefing meetings: at 08:30 in “The Dome”
- watch ESRANGE security briefing recording: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ngh9mtoenbhyur/Welcome%20and%20Safety%20Briefing-20220222_170158-Meeting%20Recording.mp4?dl=1
- attend MPS security briefing on arrival (1st date: April-06, 09:00)
- wear protective equipment (eg. safety shoes, helmet) when working in certain areas
- document attendance of security instruction on-site
Over-hours (for MPS employees):
The work load in Kiruna is expected to be high. I filed in an “Antrag auf Überstunden” for all Kiruna travellers. This application was approved by the Betriebsrat. Here the guidelines:
- The “Überstunden” rules apply for the full time span of the campaign (April 1st - end of flight) for all Kiruna travellers, even if your stay is shorter.
- Time keeping is done by filling out personal sheets on a daily basis. The work hours must not exceed 10h per day and 48h per week. An 11h break between shifts is mandatory.
- The sheet with the work hours has to be filed in to the administration at the end of every month.
- Überstunden-Abbau should happen as soon as possible (during or after the stay in Kiruna).
- Esrange welcome and safety presentation for NASA 2022 compressed 1.79 MB
- EUH-Vol-1 5.56 MB
- On-base contact sheet for SSC staff 173.87 kB