The presentations of the IRIS workshop in PDF format are available with the schedule of the meeting.
Tutorials (Mon, 25 June)
Tutorials to introduce IRIS data acquisition, reduction, and analysis with a special emphasis on coordinated observations with ground-based facilities.
Regular workshop (Tue - Fri, 26-29 June)
- Fundamental physical processes and modeling
- Chromospheric heating and dynamics
- Magnetic coupling and mass flux through the atmosphere
- Eruptions in the solar atmosphere
- Opportunities and challenges (including panel discussion)
- Science together with future facilities
Poster sessions will be held throughout the meeting. The posters will be on display all the time in the MPS foyer.
Lunches will be served at MPS and are part of the program (covered by the registration fee).
Other activities (in the evenings):
|Monday:||Reception and first poster session||(MPS Foyer)|
|Tuesdey:||Simple barbecue with poster session and more||(MPS Foyer)|
|Thursday:||Conference dinner with conference summary||(Old Botanic Garden)|