Education and Employment
- 2018 - today Post-doc, ERC Research Group “Connecting Solar and Stellar Variables (SOLVe)", Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Germany
- 2016 - 2018 Post-doc, Max Planck Research Group “Stellar Ages and Galactic Evolution (SAGE)", Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Germany
- 2013 - 2016 Post-doc, Department “Solar and Stellar Interiors", Institute for Astrophysics, Georg-August University Göttingen, Germany
- 2013 PhD in astrophysics, University of Göttingen
- 2009 Diploma in theoretical physics, University of Göttingen
T. Reinhold, A. I. Shapiro, S. K. Solanki, and G. Basri. New rotation period measurements of 67 163 Kepler stars. A&A, 678:A24, October 2023. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/202346789.
T. Reinhold, A. I. Shapiro, S. K. Solanki, and G. Basri. Measuring Periods in Aperiodic Light Curves-Applying the GPS Method to Infer the Rotation Periods of Solar-like Stars. ApJ, 938(1):L1, October 2022. doi: 10.3847/2041-8213/ac937a.
V. Vasilyev, T. Reinhold, A. I. Shapiro, N. A. Krivova, I. Usoskin, B. T. Montet, S. K. Solanki, and L. Gizon. Superflares on solar-like stars. A new method for identifying the true flare sources in photometric surveys. A&A, 668:A167, December 2022. doi:10.1051/0004-6361/202244422.
T. Reinhold, A. I. Shapiro, V. Witzke, N.-E. Nèmec, E. Işık, and S. K. Solanki. Where Have All the Solar-like Stars Gone? Rotation Period Detectability at Various Inclinations and Metallicities. ApJ, 908(2):L21, February 2021. doi: 10.3847/2041-8213/abde46.
T. Reinhold, A. I. Shapiro, S. K. Solanki, B. T. Montet, N. A. Krivova, R. H. Cameron, and E. M. Amazo-Gómez. The Sun is less active than other solar-like stars. Science, 368(6490):518–521, May 2020. doi: 10.1126/science.aay3821.
T. Reinhold and S. Hekker. Stellar rotation periods from K2 Campaigns 0-18. Evidence for rotation period bimodality and simultaneous variability decrease. A&A, 635:A43, March 2020. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201936887.
T. Reinhold, K. J. Bell, J. Kuszlewicz, S. Hekker, and A. I. Shapiro. Transition from spot to faculae domination. An alternate explanation for the dearth of intermediate Kepler rotation periods. A&A, 621:A21, January 2019. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201833754.
T. Reinhold, R. H. Cameron, and L. Gizon. Evidence for photometric activity cycles in 3203 Kepler stars. A&A, 603:A52, July 2017. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201730599.
T. Reinhold and L. Gizon. Rotation, differential rotation, and gyrochronology of active Kepler stars. A&A, 583:A65, November 2015. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201526216.
T. Reinhold, A. Reiners, and G. Basri. Rotation and differential rotation of active Kepler stars. A&A, 560:A4, December 2013. doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201321970.