- Solar magnetism and its applications on solar irradiance variation
Solar activities and their potential influence on Earth
- 2021/09 - now, Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Sun and Heliosphere,
- 2018/02 - now, Yunnan Observatories, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant
- 2013/09 - 2018/01, Ph.D., University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing,
- 2011/09 - 2013/08, Long Credit Data Co.,Ltd, Beijing, China
- 2008/09 - 2011/07, M.Sc., Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
- 2004/09 - 2008/07, B.Sc., Department of Physics, North University of China,
- Jing-Chen Xu, Kok Leng Yeo, Natalie A. Krivova: Determine the Total Magnetic
Flux of Active Regions from Their Enclosed Sunspots Area. A&A, (2023), In
J. Li, J.-C. Xu, W. Feng: The role and contribution of magnetic fields,
characterized via their magnetic flux, to the statistical structuring of the
solar atmosphere. Sci Rep. 12, 15877 (2022).
- J.-C. Xu, K.-J. Li, P.-X. Gao: Asymmetric Distribution of the Solar
Photospheric Magnetic-Field Values. ApJ. 919, 102 (2021).
- J.-C. Xu, P.-X. Gao, X.-J. Shi: On the Rotation of the Solar Chromosphere. ApJ.
902, 64 (2020).
J. Li, J. C. Xu, Z. Q. Yin, W. Feng: Why Does the Solar Corona Abnormally
Rotate Faster Than the Photosphere? ApJ. 875, 90 (2019).