Frequently Asked Questions about the data plotting library Dislin.
Maintainer: Helmut Michels
This FAQ is an attempt to answer some frequently asked questions about the data plotting library Dislin. Please read through this list before posting a query to the author of Dislin.
- What is Dislin?
- Where can I get Dislin?
- What is the current version of Dislin?
- In which language is Dislin written?
- Which systems and compilers are supported?
- Is the source code of Dislin available?
- What are the current prices of Dislin?
- Is there a discussion group for Dislin users?
- How can I obtain a Dislin license?
- How can I pay for a Dislin license?
- What does a Campus license mean?
- Does a Dislin license apply to a business?
- Can I upgrade my Dislin license to a Campus license?
- How can I distribute Dislin programs?
- Can I plot directly on the screen?
- How can I get a white background on the screen?
- How can I change the graphs background colour?
- How can I increase the resolution of image files?
- How can I increase the quality of PNG files?
- Can I use Dislin as a viewer for PostScript files?
- Can I use Dislin as a viewer for TIFF files?
- Can I import Dislin PostScript files into TeX?
- What is the best output format for importing Dislin graphics into MS-Word?
- How would I draw ticks inward rather than outward?
- Can I plot multiple axis systems on one page?
- How can I create a DIN A3 PostScript or PDF file?
- How can I plot indices in Dislin?
- How can I plot Greek letters in axis titles?
- How can I reset automatic scaling?
- How can I port old DISSPLA programs to Dislin?
- How can I use TrueType fonts in an X11 window on Linux?
- Error while reading 'Dislin' module
- Access violation with Fortran 90 and Dislin routines
- LINK: cannot open file LIBC.lib
- Cannot find libXm.so.3
- How can I use Dislin for Intel Visual Fortran from MS Visual Studio?
- How can I use Dislin for MingW from the C-Free IDE?
- How can I use Dislin from the Bloodshed Dev-C++ IDE?
- How can I use Dislin with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition?
- How can I use Dislin with Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition?
- How can I use Dislin from the Netbeans IDE for C on Linux?
- How can I use Dislin from the Netbeans IDE for C on Windows?
- How can I use Dislin with Simply Fortran on Windows?
- How can I use Dislin from R on Linux?
- wfl386 link problem of Dislin and OpenWatcom 1.9